“Your Track to Health,” the web portal that distributes national railroad health and welfare plan information to SMART Transportation Division members, has added a new shorter URL for members to access.
To get the latest info on these railroad H&W plan offerings, TD members can go to either www,yourtracktohealth.com or to the shortened www.ytth.com in their web browsers as an alternative. Both addresses lead to the same site.
On the site, a page, “NEW BENEFITS FOR 2018: WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW”, presents healthcare modifications that accompany the new National Rail Agreement that was ratified by members last year.
Among the features:
- An overview of benefits grid which outlines Medical and Prescription Drug benefit details;
- A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) lookup option, which will let members know whether their benefits have changed and will take them to the applicable SBC; and
- Links to access the Summary of Material Modification (SMM) Letters that were sent to members of the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan and the National Railway Carriers and United Transportation Union (NRC/UTU) Health and Welfare Plan.
Registration on the “Your Track to Health” site also allows members to access and make changes to their benefits and coverage, get contact information for benefits providers and provides healthy living tips.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Important update for all SMART-TD and BLET members included in national negotiations
- BLET, SMART-TD to host Town Hall meeting on November 9
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Rule of 2 comment period extended by FRA to Dec. 21