“Your Track to Health,” the web portal that distributes national railroad health and welfare plan information to SMART Transportation Division members, has added a new shorter URL for members to access.
To get the latest info on these railroad H&W plan offerings, TD members can go to either www,yourtracktohealth.com or to the shortened www.ytth.com in their web browsers as an alternative. Both addresses lead to the same site.
On the site, a page, “NEW BENEFITS FOR 2018: WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW”, presents healthcare modifications that accompany the new National Rail Agreement that was ratified by members last year.
Among the features:
- An overview of benefits grid which outlines Medical and Prescription Drug benefit details;
- A Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) lookup option, which will let members know whether their benefits have changed and will take them to the applicable SBC; and
- Links to access the Summary of Material Modification (SMM) Letters that were sent to members of the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan and the National Railway Carriers and United Transportation Union (NRC/UTU) Health and Welfare Plan.
Registration on the “Your Track to Health” site also allows members to access and make changes to their benefits and coverage, get contact information for benefits providers and provides healthy living tips.
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers