The SMART TD Wyoming State Legislative Board, led by State Director Stan Blake, recently donated $1,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Sweetwater County, reported Wyo 4 News.
“We are so grateful for Representative Blake for helping us secure this donation. He has been a huge supporter of our Club, and we appreciate his continued support throughout the year. We also like to thank the SMART Union for their generous donation,” Boys & Girls Club of Sweetwater County CEO Lisa Stewart told Wyo 4 News in an interview.
In addition to representing union members, Blake also represents the state of Wyoming in House District 39.
Click here to read more from Wyo 4 News.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB