The SMART TD Wyoming State Legislative Board, led by State Director Stan Blake, recently donated $1,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Sweetwater County, reported Wyo 4 News.
“We are so grateful for Representative Blake for helping us secure this donation. He has been a huge supporter of our Club, and we appreciate his continued support throughout the year. We also like to thank the SMART Union for their generous donation,” Boys & Girls Club of Sweetwater County CEO Lisa Stewart told Wyo 4 News in an interview.
In addition to representing union members, Blake also represents the state of Wyoming in House District 39.
Click here to read more from Wyo 4 News.
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- RRB resumes in-person appointments
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB