The San Diego Free Press reported that, at the winter 2016 AFL-CIO executive meeting in San Diego, the agenda suggested a growing emphasis on broad political actions like economic inequality and democracy in America. The big story from the meeting has been the decision not to make a presidential endorsement. Read the entire story here.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body