The Union Sportsmen’s Alliance and Remington are teaming up to send one lucky USA member and a guest on a dream 2015 Wyoming antelope hunt at The Ranch at Ucross, armed with a brand-new Remington Model 700 CDL SF in 7mm Mag! The prize package, valued at approximately $7,000, includes the gun, guided hunt, airfare, accommodations and hunting licenses. One second prize winner will receive a Remington 700 SPS in 30-06. Both guns are union-made!
Not a USA member? As a SMART member, you can join at no cost. Click here to join.
Enter for Your Chance to Win the Hunt!
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available