The GEICO Bassmaster Classic is the Super Bowl of competitive bass fishing, and now, Union Sportsmen’s Alliance members have a chance to be part of the memorable experience, cheering alongside more than a hundred thousand fellow bass fishing fanatics as pro anglers weigh their catch in hopes of making history. Carhartt, a proud national partner of the USA, is inviting one USA member and a friend on an all-expense-paid trip to the 2016 GEICO Bassmaster Classic in Tulsa, Oklahoma on March 4-6.
The lucky USA winner and guest will receive VIP passes to Classic events and activities, roundtrip airfare, lodging, ground transportation, a Carhartt camouflage jacket and $1,000 in spending money – a package worth approximately $3,500! Plus, 25 additional USA members will win a Carhartt’s camo Active Jac in Realtree Xtra®.
There is no cost to entry, and all active USA members age 18 and older can enter to win the sweepstakes by January 15, 2016. If you’re not a USA member, don’t worry…SMART members can join the USA at no cost at UnionSportsmen.org and qualify to win.
Enter the contest at UnionSportsmen.org/carharttclassic.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available