The sign-up deadline is nearing for the UTU Alumni Association’s “Pioneer Adventures of the Old West.”
This eight-day adventure starts in Phoenix May 9, 2010. It includes Sedona, Ariz., and the Montezuma Castle National Monument; a ride aboard the Grand Canyon Railway through Grand Canyon National Park; a visit to Monument Valley in southwestern Utah and Lake Powell; Zion National Park; Bryce Canyon National Park; dinner at the Bryce Canyon Country Rodeo; travel through the scenic Virgin River Gorge into southern Nevada and on to fabulous Las Vegas.
The rate is only $1,525 per person based on double occupancy. Airfare is additional. The price includes seven breakfasts and three three-course dinners, as well as airport transfers, hotel taxes, tips for baggage handling and a sightseeing program.
For more information, contact Landfall American Express Travel at (800) 835-9233, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or access the UTU Alumni Association page of Landfall Travel’s Web site, www.landfalltravel.com/UTU.html.
This tour, arranged through internationally known Brendan Vacations, is open to all UTU Alumni Association members, family and friends; other UTU members are welcome to join them as space permits.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for two-person crews
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience