The sign-up deadline is nearing for the UTU Alumni Association’s “Pioneer Adventures of the Old West.”
This eight-day adventure starts in Phoenix May 9, 2010. It includes Sedona, Ariz., and the Montezuma Castle National Monument; a ride aboard the Grand Canyon Railway through Grand Canyon National Park; a visit to Monument Valley in southwestern Utah and Lake Powell; Zion National Park; Bryce Canyon National Park; dinner at the Bryce Canyon Country Rodeo; travel through the scenic Virgin River Gorge into southern Nevada and on to fabulous Las Vegas.
The rate is only $1,525 per person based on double occupancy. Airfare is additional. The price includes seven breakfasts and three three-course dinners, as well as airport transfers, hotel taxes, tips for baggage handling and a sightseeing program.
For more information, contact Landfall American Express Travel at (800) 835-9233, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or access the UTU Alumni Association page of Landfall Travel’s Web site, www.landfalltravel.com/UTU.html.
This tour, arranged through internationally known Brendan Vacations, is open to all UTU Alumni Association members, family and friends; other UTU members are welcome to join them as space permits.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023