Joanne Mary Johnson, 65, the wife of former Colorado State Legislative Director Rick Johnson, died September 8, 2015. Joanne is survived by her husband, brothers Dan and Bob Badger, and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by brother David Badger.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 11 a.m. at Horan & McConaty funeral home, 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO 80227.
Rick has been a member of Local 202 (Denver) since June of 1975 and has held many positions within the union until his retirement in September of 2012.
Click here to view Joanne’s obituary and to leave condolences for the family.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!