The Department of Labor has a Web page that provides substantial information on the new health care law, formally known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
To access that page, click here.
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- SMART-TD strongly supports bipartisan Railway Safety Act of 2023
- Local 28 member showcases SMART members’ role in fight against climate change
- SMART statement on President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union address
- SMART Local 28’s Leah Rambo appointed deputy director of U.S. DOL Women’s Bureau executive team
- BNSF asks the FRA for permission to run trains with 120 CFM of flow in the name of safety
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier