VSP Vision Care is working to fulfill the eye care needs of those directly affected by recent tornadoes throughout the Midwest.
* Any VSP member who has lost or broken their eyewear due to the tornadoes may call the VSP member services support line at (800) 877-7195 to have their VSP benefits reinstated regardless of eligibility.
* Individuals without VSP coverage can contact their local American Red Cross chapter and request a VSP eye care voucher.
- SMART-TD statement on the results of the U.S. Senate vote to impose the rail agreement
- SMART-TD statement on potential extension of status-quo period
- SMART-TD statement on congressional intervention in the national rail negotiations
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson