VSP Vision Care is working to fulfill the eye care needs of those directly affected by recent tornadoes throughout the Midwest.
* Any VSP member who has lost or broken their eyewear due to the tornadoes may call the VSP member services support line at (800) 877-7195 to have their VSP benefits reinstated regardless of eligibility.
* Individuals without VSP coverage can contact their local American Red Cross chapter and request a VSP eye care voucher.
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa