UTU Alumni offering tour to Opryland
The UTU is offering members of its Alumni Association a holiday tour they will not soon forget: the newly renovated Gaylord Opryland hotel and convention center, plus the Grand Ole Opry theater, in Nashville, Tenn.
The “Country Christmas” tour will take place Tuesday, Dec. 7, through Friday, Dec. 10, at the Gaylord Opryland resort.
The tour includes three nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel; tickets to “The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, starring the world-famous Rockettes;” tickets to Louise Mandrell’s special dinner show; tickets to “ICE: Nashville’s Winter Wonderland;” the “Treasure for the Holidays” craft show featuring a variety of handmade and novelty gifts; the “Hall of Trees” holiday-tree display; a coupon book good for discounts throughout the resort; luggage handling, taxes and resort fees.
The cost of the tour, arranged through the UTU Alumni Association’s designated travel professionals, Landfall Travel, is $495 per person double occupancy; $415 per person triple; $375 per person quad, and $725 per single.
Parking is an additional $18 per day, if desired.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due with the reservation. The balance is due by Oct. 15. Landfall representatives can also handle requests for air travel, upgraded room accommodations or other special requests.
Call Landfall toll free at (800) 835-9233; check out the Alumni Association page on www.landfalltravel.com or email email@example.com for more information.
This tour is open to all UTU Alumni Association members, family and friends; other UTU members are welcome to join them as space permits.
- SM Local 24 member joins NABTU, union leaders, elected officials to highlight opportunity in Ohio
- New SMART News features interviews with GP Sellers, incoming GP Coleman, an update on rail legislation following East Palestine, and more
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- SMART-TD strongly supports bipartisan Railway Safety Act of 2023
- SMART-TD statement on DOT Secretary Buttigieg’s letter regarding rail industry safety and accountability
- Your contributions make our union voice stronger!
- Despite derailment shock, NS shareholders will be OK, analysts say
- RRB releases schedule of spring pre-retirement seminars
- Local 28 member showcases SMART members’ role in fight against climate change