Union Pacific Railroad’s Operation Lifesaver is a rail safety program that’s been in place for 42 years, but railroad officials are hoping to broaden their outreach to more than just city council presentations.
Israel Maldonado, a Union Pacific risk management representative, told Lodi City Council on Tuesday morning that he would like to visit local schools, churches and businesses to present safety and accident prevention tips for when drivers or pedestrians are near railroad tracks.
Read the complete story at the Lodi News-Sentinel.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available