Two CSX trains collided in Marion County, Fla. in the early hours of Wednesday, Nov. 16, causing approximately 20 train cars to derail. Two members of the train crews were treated for injuries and released without hospitalization. An estimated 15,000 gallons of fuel was spilled.
Click here to read more from Florida Today.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART Leadership Conference day three: building solidarity and strength
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART Leadership Conference day two: locals continue hard work
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Inaugural SMART Leadership Conference kicks off in San Francisco with “Growth Through Unity”