Improving and maintaining American transportation infrastructure is critical to the nation remaining economically competitive in a global marketplace, U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) told a gathering of community and business leaders in Cleveland earlier this week.
“Without safe and efficient transportation, we can’t be competitive,” said Shuster, who was the keynote speaker at the annual meeting of Build Up Greater Cleveland, a northeast Ohio coalition of agencies involved in infrastructure issues.
Read the complete story at Progressiverailroading.com.
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa