The SMART Transportation Division has set the dates and locations of the union’s two 2015 regional meetings.
The western regional meeting will be held June 29 – July 1 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix.
The eastern regional meeting will be held July 13-15 at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence. Accommodations at both the Omni and Providence Biltmore are completely sold out, however rooms at other area hotels may still be available.
Both regional meetings will run Monday through Wednesday.
To register for a regional meeting and get additional information, click the appropriate link below:
The Transportation Division’s officers and director of meeting management will continue to finalize details of both meetings in the coming months. Check www.utu.org regularly for meeting updates.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Labor rallies planned Sept. 10 in Nebraska, Ohio
- Registration open for TD Northwestern RTS