The offices of the SMART Transportation Division and UTU Insurance Association will be closed Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 for the New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day holidays.
The officers and staff of the SMART Transportation Division and UTUIA wish the membership of the SMART Transportation Division a prosperous and safe New Year.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results