SLINGER, Wis. – A southbound Canadian National freight train was rounding a curve in Slinger when it struck the cars of another train Sunday night shortly after 9:00 p.m. The incident happened where CN and Wisconsin and Southern Railroad tracks cross.
Two people in the train were injured, and one of them taken to Aurora Medical Center in Grafton. The extent of their injuries has not been released.
Read the complete story at radio station WSAU.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- Your experiences – our PEB case!
- SMART Local 206 journeyworker wins July NABTU Tradeswomen Heroes Award
- Rail labor statement regarding the appointment of a PEB
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- The TRUTH about the railroad supply chain and labor negotiations