AMARILLO, Texas (AP) – A Texas Panhandle collision involving three freight trains has left four BNSF Railway crewmembers hurt – two critically – and derailed up to 30 cars.
The Department of Public Safety says the accident happened before dawn Wednesday just east of Amarillo.
Click here to read more.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results