Reservations are now open for both the Seattle, Wash., and Hollywood, Fla., regional meetings.
SMART Transportation Division is proud to announce that the 2019 regional meeting will be held in San Diego, Calif. More information will be forthcoming as it becomes available.
2018 regional meetings — Archived presentations in PDF form
NOTE: Slide presentations given at the Hollywood, Fla., regional meeting workshops were nearly identical to the ones in Seattle with one new submission (noted below):
- Bus: Operator Assault
- Bus: Remaining Strong
- Bus: An Appropriate Workplace
- Bus: Grievance Handling
- Bus: Legislative Workshop
- Legislative rep: FRA Pending Regulations – Hours of Service
- Legislative rep: Legislative Representative Training
- Local chairperson: Local Chairperson Training-Best Practices
- S&T: Local Disbursements / Approval
- S&T: Local Payroll Taxes & Reporting
- S&T: Payroll Deductions / Member Variances
- S&T: WinStabs / Reconciliation / Reporting
- LO/LC: Arbitration – How it works
- LO/LC: Investigations & Discipline- Formal Hearing Part I
- LO/LC: Investigations & Discipline- Formal Hearing Part II
- LO/LC: Nuts and Bolts
- LO/LC: Nuts and Bolts notes
- LO/LR: Legislation, Regulations and Politics in challenging times
- LO/LR: Legislation, Regulations and Politics in challenging times topics
- LO/LR: FRA – Federal Certification / Drug and Alcohol
- LO/LR: FRA – OCRB
- LO/LR: FRA: Part 219 — 30-year anniversary (presented only in Hollywood, Fla.)
- Bus/LO/S&T: Training the Local: Members and Officers: What’s Your Role?
- LO/LC/LR: DLC Presentation
- LO/LC/LR: DLC Presentation notes
- LO/LC/LR: Rail – Internal & External Organizing/Mobilization
- All: Training the Local: Protecting You, Your Union, and Your Local!
- All: Training the Local: How to Hold a Local Meeting
- All: Training the Local: How to Hold a Local Meeting script