The theme of the SMART Transportation Division’s Convention in San Diego, Calif., June 30-July 2, was “Strong, Proud, United,” and videos were presented to the delegates and attendees each day during the convention that embodied those concepts.
SMART Transportation members from around the country appear in the videos and, in their own words, express their opinions regarding these principles and their membership in the union. Members from SMART Transportation Division Locals 23, 40, 506, 1409, 1741 and 1933 appear.
At the request of the delegates in attendance, the videos are being made available here to the SMART Transportation Division’s general membership.
Please take a few minutes to hear what your fellow members have to say about union membership and feel free to share this content with other members of your local.
SMART Transportation Division thanks all SMART officers and members who assisted and participated with the videos and Cloverlea Entertainment and Long Story Short Media for their assistance in producing them. Click here to view the videos.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available