The SMART Transportation Division is seeking high-quality bus and rail photos for the annual Alumni Association calendar. If your photo is chosen, you will receive five copies of the calendar featuring your photo.
All photos should be taken from a clear point of safety. Your high-resolution, horizontal photos should be submitted to email@example.com by no later than September 19, 2022. Please be sure to include your local number, the name(s) of all person(s) in the photograph (left to right) and any other pertinent information such as the date and location where the photo was taken.
Please remember to review your employer’s policies regarding use of cameras on the property or during work hours and to only take photos when it is safe for you to do so. All photographs submitted become the property of SMART Transportation Division.
- SMART-TD statement on the results of the U.S. Senate vote to impose the rail agreement
- SMART-TD statement on potential extension of status-quo period
- SMART-TD statement on congressional intervention in the national rail negotiations
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson