Credentials for the delegates and alternate delegates attending the SMART Transportation Division Convention in San Diego, Calif., beginning June 30, have been mailed to the local delegate of record.
Upon receipt of these credentials by the delegate, action should be taken as soon as possible in obtaining the required signatures of the local president and secretary, affixing the local seal and providing the alternate delegate with his or her credential.
It will be necessary for the delegate or alternate delegate attending the Transportation Division Convention to present the properly executed credential upon arrival at registration in San Diego in order to allow seating of the delegate or alternate delegate.
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service