INDEPENDENCE, Ohio, November 11 — At a November 9 Town Hall meeting, SMART Transportation Division President Jeremy Ferguson and Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen President Dennis Pierce discussed the tentative National Rail Agreement with dozens of members from both unions.
A video recording of the Town Hall (approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes) is available on the BLET and SMART TD websites.
- <strong>New Talking SMART highlights SMART-TD’s fight for rail safety following derailments in Ohio, Minnesota and more</strong>
- Illinois State Legislative Director helps announce major rail project
- ‘Best practices’ to be discussed at officers’ TD coalition meeting in May
- SMART General President Joseph Sellers, Jr. to retire in May 2023
- From the Ballast: ‘Getting railroaded’
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!