SMART Transportation Division has announced the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental as the overflow hotel at the 2016 Western Regional Meeting in San Francisco.
The room block for the Fairmont San Francisco is almost full, so we’ve arranged for the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental (located across the street from the Fairmont) to accommodate us for the same low price of $169 (plus tax) per night.
Members have until Friday, June 17 to take advantage of this deal. Call 1-800-662-4455 to make reservations at the Mark Hopkins. Please identify yourself as “SMART Union Annual Western Regional Meeting” to receive the blocked room rate.
Click here for reservation details.
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson
- Nevada members: Let Gov. Lombardo know he should sign rail safety bill!
- Debt default threatens American workers: Take action today
- SMART Local 110 hosts Take Kids Fishing Day events with Union Sportsmen’s Alliance
- GO-851 and GO-513 reach tentative agreement with CSX with paid sick days
- Minnesota governor signs omnibus bill, making two-person freight crews law
- Input needed for union’s FTA bus operator safety comment
- Railroad Retirement Board statements of service being issued
- SMART-TD takes lead during ‘Railroad Safety Day’ on Capitol Hill
- Registration for annual SMART Leadership Conference now open for TD officers