The SMART?Transportation Division is seeking quality railroad, bus and airline photos, taken by its members, for placement in its annual calendar and other uses.
The calendar is mailed annually to members of the UTU?Alumni Association as one of the benefits of Alumni Association membership.
High-resolution digital photographs should be emailed to news_TD@smart-union.org.
Printed photographs should be mailed to SMART?TD?News, 24950 Country Club Blvd., Suite 340, North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333. To be included in the 2014 calendar, photos must be received by Oct. 1.
Be sure to include the photographer’s name and local number, the name(s) of the person(s) in the photograph (left to right) and any other pertinent information, such as the date and location where the photograph was taken.
Due to federal or state regulations or company restrictions on employees’ use of personal electronic devices, including cameras, on company property or while on duty, all members are advised to always follow their employers’ guidelines on the use of such devices.
All members whose photographs are selected for use in the calendar will be named underneath the picture and will also receive copies of the calendar.
For more information about the UTU?Alumni Association, visit the SMART?TD homepage at www.utu.org. From the pulldown menu under “About UTU” at the top center of the homepage, select “UTU?Alumni Association.”
Retired UTU members, as well as those individuals nearing retirement or interested in pension and other issues affecting transportation-labor families, are invited to participate in this voluntary program.
All photographs submitted become property of SMART.
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- SMART-TD strongly supports bipartisan Railway Safety Act of 2023
- SMART-TD statement on DOT Secretary Buttigieg’s letter regarding rail industry safety and accountability
- Your contributions make our union voice stronger!
- Despite derailment shock, NS shareholders will be OK, analysts say
- RRB releases schedule of spring pre-retirement seminars
- Local 28 member showcases SMART members’ role in fight against climate change
- SMART statement on President Biden’s 2023 State of the Union address
- SMART Local 28’s Leah Rambo appointed deputy director of U.S. DOL Women’s Bureau executive team