On February 24, 2015, Glenn Steele, an engineer in Los Angeles, CA was involved in a horrible train accident that was no fault of his own. After departing Metrolink station in Oxnard, his train hit a truck that was left parked on the tracks. The conductor and his student engineer both sustained injuries but were released that day after receiving treatment. Brother Steele, on the other hand, was not so lucky and left us on March 3rd.
His friends, family and brothers and sisters at the BLET created a gofundme account to help his family in this terrible time of need.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body