International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers General Secretary-Treasurer Joseph Sellers has announced the following important deadlines for the union’s First SMART General Convention Aug. 11-15 in Las Vegas.
Duplicate credentials must be mailed to the office of the general secretary-treasurer at 1750 New York Ave., Washington, DC 20006 no later than Tuesday, July 15.
Amendments and resolutions by union locals or councils must be submitted separately by subject matter in resolution form and filed in triplicate with the general secretary-treasurer’s office no later than Friday, July 11.
Online registration for all delegates and guests must be completed by July 15 at http://www.cvent.com/d/z4qs82.
The deadline for making hotel reservations at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is Monday, July 21. Delegates and guests should call (866) 227-5944.
View the memorandum from General Secretary-Treasurer Sellers here.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available