Philadelphia police are investigating three separate accidents involving SEPTA buses in Philadelphia.
The first happened around 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15 on Vine St. near 8th.
Read the complete story at television station WPVI.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Calif. governor signs bill placing Santa Cruz members under PERB
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results
- Fundraiser established for GC’s cancer fight