Bipartisan legislation introduced on Friday by Sens. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) would establish a $50 billion fund to promote job creation and enhance the nation’s ability to maintain and update its infrastructure.
The Partnership to Build America Act would create the American Infrastructure Fund to help finance priority infrastructure projects across the nation. Transportation, energy, communication, water and education infrastructure projects funded by the legislation would improve U.S. competitiveness around the world and create jobs.
Read the complete story at the Ripon Advance.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023
- Utah rail safety bill awaits signature of governor
- Local 85 (Ga.) Service Awards
- Secure your future. Vote!