Bipartisan legislation introduced on Friday by Sens. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) and Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) would establish a $50 billion fund to promote job creation and enhance the nation’s ability to maintain and update its infrastructure.
The Partnership to Build America Act would create the American Infrastructure Fund to help finance priority infrastructure projects across the nation. Transportation, energy, communication, water and education infrastructure projects funded by the legislation would improve U.S. competitiveness around the world and create jobs.
Read the complete story at the Ripon Advance.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available