SMART Transportation Division has completed a reorganization and expansion of its webpage dedicated to assisting secretaries & treasurers of Locals.
The page is at https://smart-union.org/td/secretary-and-treasurer-tools/. It features guidance for new secretaries & treasurers as they embark upon their responsibilities to their Local, easy access to various membership and insurance forms, useful tools, guides on filing mandatory reports and on holding elections and tips for using the record-keeping software WinStabs.
Some guides for Local leadership and forms from the IRS are not yet linked on the page. These will be updated as available.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen