The Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) released its Informational Conference Schedule for September – December 2017. Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. and programs begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end at 12:15 p.m. at all locations.
Click here for a list of conferences.
Online registration for each informational conference will be available 60 days prior to the date of the conference. Registration is available now for March and April conferences.
Click here to register online.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)