Palmetto GBA has introduced a new beneficiary portal, MyRRMed, where users will have access to claims data, historical Medicare Summary Notices and data on who they have authorized to have access to their private health information.
At this time, you can use the portal to access:
- Status and details of your last 22 Railroad Medicare claims on file
- Historical Medicare Summary Notices (MSNs)
You also can view a list of individuals with whom you have authorized Railroad Medicare to grant access to your healthcare information.
Creating an Account:
Accessing MyRRMed information is easy. Just click here to follow the link and enter the following information:
- Your Medicare number (as printed on your Medicare card)
- Your last name
- Your first name
- Your date of birth
- The effective date for Part B (as printed on your Medicare card)
Once you have entered this information and it is verified within our files, you will create a user name and password.
Logging Into the Portal:
To enhance the security of Medicare data, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services (CMS) requires Palmetto GBA to adhere to several security requirements. Some of these security features require the user to verify their identity using their email address.
This is done through what’s called ‘Multi-Factor Authentication’, or ‘MFA’. MFA has the user log partially in, and then the system sends a ‘passcode’ (a unique and random set of numbers) to either your telephone by text or your email for you to enter on the portal access page. Upon each log in, users are required to enter an MFA code in addition to their password to access MyRRMed. CMS requires that Medicare contractors use MFA as a secondary level of security to protect beneficiary data.
When is the Portal Available?
MyRRMed is generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, certain functions are only available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). These include accessing claims data and MSNs.
If you have questions about using the tool, please call Palmetto’s Beneficiary Contact Center at 800-833-4455, or for the hearing-impaired, call TTY/TDD at 877-566-3572. Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. EST.
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART Leadership Conference day three: building solidarity and strength
- TD Local 446 mourns loss of member who died while on the job
- FRA Administrator Bose: Safety is first
- TTD President Regan: Transportation labor has shown it’s a driving force
- SMART Leadership Conference day two: locals continue hard work
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- TD president addresses SMART General Session, TD officers
- Oberman addresses SMART General Session
- Inaugural SMART Leadership Conference kicks off in San Francisco with “Growth Through Unity”