The hotel booking deadline has been extended for the SMART Transportation Division’s Regional Training Seminar (RTS) to take place Nov. 14 through 17, 2022, at the Hilton Branson Convention Center in Branson, Mo.
Single- and double-occupancy rooms can now be booked at the event through Oct. 28.
Attending an RTS is an exciting opportunity for local leadership and members to engage one on one with union experts to help fulfill the need for local training closer to home.
The cost for TD members to register to attend the seminar is $50.
The RTS includes classes on local governance, the roles of local legislative representatives and local chairpersons in protecting members and on the SMART Constitution.
The classes are taught by national officers and other subject matter experts associated with SMART-TD.
President Jeremy Ferguson also is scheduled to appear to answer membership questions.
Please note: Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
This special rate is available for members beginning Nov. 14, which is the registration day for the RTS.
Classes will begin on the 15th and run through the 17th.
For more information, contact Gerald Sale at 870-761-0643 or by email at email@example.com.
- Local 1715 members ratify contract with CATS
- Fiery derailment causes evacuation in Ohio
- BNSF asks the FRA for permission to run trains with 120 CFM of flow in the name of safety
- TTD’s Regan testifies at new T&I committee’s first hearing
- Local 1470 member included on Railway Age’s ‘Fast Trackers’ list
- Hudson Tunnel project to create more than 70,000 jobs in New York and New Jersey
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program