Red Wing Shoes has recalled 42 styles of steel toe safety footwear.
A defect in the steel toe cap may result in the cap failing to meet voluntary industry safety standards and may not withstand impact.
The footwear was sold between December 2012 and November 2013. There are 42 styles of Red Wing branded products that are covered under this notice. However, only certain sizes within each style are affected. Only those styles, sizes and widths with a manufacture date code between December 2012 and November 2013 are affected.
The affected style number, size, width and manufacture date can be found on the product label on the inside of the boot. Please see the instructions in the press release and/or product posters below to find the product label.
View Red Wing’s press release here.
View a poster of affected styles here.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available