An executive for the Rapid City, Pierre & Eastern Railroad said the start-up RCP&E is getting steadily better at moving grain this harvest – good news for farmers dealing with record wheat crops, good corn yields and some record sunflower yields.
“There is a tremendous amount of grain that needs to move, and RCP&E is working hard to help our customers, the elevators and farmers, to catch up as much as possible,” said Jerry Vest, senior vice president of government and industry affairs for Genesee & Wyoming Railroad Services Inc. Genesee & Wyoming operates the Rapid City, Pierre & Eastern Railroad, which got its start earlier this year.
Read the complete story at the Capital Journal.
- American Rescue Plan funding saves thousands of SMART pensions
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Solidarity with Kingspan workers
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body