Retired member Joe Alenduff is again organizing an annual picnic for railroaders in the St. Petersburg, Fla., area.
The event, scheduled for Saturday, March 20, will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Shelter 15 in Ft. DeSoto Park in St. Petersburg.
Coffee and iced tea will be furnished. Participants are urged to bring two covered dishes to share, their own place settings and cups.
All railroaders, their friends and relatives are welcome and encouraged to pass the word, Alenduff said.
Take U.S. 19 South, or Exit 17 on I-275 at St. Petersburg and follow the signs.
For more information, contact Alenduff at (727) 522-6808 or send an e-mail to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas
- TD GO-386 gets arbitration win over attempted BNSF pool consolidation, other work-rule changes
- “We won’t back down!”
- SMART Transportation Division issues statement on Amtrak board nominees
- RRB resumes in-person appointments
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB