Eligible railroad employees and/or dependents can now complete their annual re-enrollment online at the Railroad Information Depot website.
The website also contains information about the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) now available for employees of participating railroads.
Employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan have received information in the mail recently announcing the open enrollment and have been provided the log-in code necessary to view the online information.
Go to www.rrinfodepot.com and scroll to the bottom left corner for the link to enter the enrollment page.
Note that this enrollment is only for those employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan.
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor