Eligible railroad employees and/or dependents can now complete their annual re-enrollment online at the Railroad Information Depot website.
The website also contains information about the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) now available for employees of participating railroads.
Employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan have received information in the mail recently announcing the open enrollment and have been provided the log-in code necessary to view the online information.
Go to www.rrinfodepot.com and scroll to the bottom left corner for the link to enter the enrollment page.
Note that this enrollment is only for those employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB
- Statement from SMART-TD regarding the commencement of the Presidential Emergency Board
- Your experiences – our PEB case!