Following negotiation of the tentative national rail contract, general chairpersons submitted questions about the contract that were relayed by the International to the National Carriers’ Conference Committee (NCCC), which represents carriers at the bargaining table. The NCCC provided answers to the questions.
To view the questions and answers, click here.
- Two-person crew saves the life of missing woman
- TD President Ferguson, three members testify before STB
- FRA NPRM: The truth behind the need for 2 person crews
- SMART-TD LACMTA operators ratify tentative contract
- House leaders introduce bill reauthorizing STB and to assist rail customers
- Local 12 apprentices get hands-on architectural experience
- SMART-TD, BLET presidents update members following PEB 250
- SMART statement on passage of CHIPS and Science Act
- Union Plus opens ‘Unions Power America’ contest￼
- United Rail Unions statement on opening of PEB