According to police, officers responded to reports of a person trapped under a train in a rail yard around 11:20 a.m. Tuesday.
Read more from WIBW.com.
The Union Pacific employee was SMART Transportation Division member Troy Jordan, 49, of Local 1403 of Kansas City, Mo.
- NMB proffers arbitration to United Rail Unions
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- New York two-person crew bill heads to governor for signing￼
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Ferguson
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- General President Sellers’ Victoria Day video message
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- Forward Progress