SMART Transportation Division leaders have multiple discussions scheduled today as they continue to evaluate the recommendations made by Presidential Emergency Board 250.
As the release of the PEB recommendations is the first step in the final stage of the Railway Labor Act process, SMART-TD will act judiciously as the PEB’s findings are examined.
While other sources may rush to respond, your union is committed to sharing factual information regarding the PEB while achieving the best outcome possible for rail labor. There will be additional updates from SMART Transportation Division President Jeremy Ferguson as the situation evolves.
- SMART-TD announces tentative agreement with BNSF that addresses quality of life issues and predictability for time off
- FRA awards SMART-TD over $600,000 to fill void in rail carriers’ training programs
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching