SMART Transportation Division leaders have multiple discussions scheduled today as they continue to evaluate the recommendations made by Presidential Emergency Board 250.
As the release of the PEB recommendations is the first step in the final stage of the Railway Labor Act process, SMART-TD will act judiciously as the PEB’s findings are examined.
While other sources may rush to respond, your union is committed to sharing factual information regarding the PEB while achieving the best outcome possible for rail labor. There will be additional updates from SMART Transportation Division President Jeremy Ferguson as the situation evolves.
- B&P Tunnel replacement project in Baltimore promises jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK
- SMART-TD stands in solidarity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International
- FRA letter warns rail bosses of enforcement measures if training deficiencies are not resolved