Here’s an opportunity to save a 44-cent stamp and better assure your UnitedHealthcare payments for GA-23111 plans and COBRA coverage arrive on time.
It’s called electronic funds transfer, or EFT, and it permits your UnitedHealthcare premiums for GA-23111 plans and COBRA coverage to be automatically deducted from your checking account, even when you are away from home.
Using EFT, says UnitedHealthcare, provides peace of mind that your insurance premiums reach UnitedHealthcare on time and that you always will pay the proper rate and that the proper amount will be deducted from your checking account.
Your EFT payments will show up on your bank statement.
To sign up with UnitedHealthcare for EFT:
- Print out and complete the downloadable form provided below, and sign it.
- Attach a void check.
- Send the completed and signed form, with the voided check, to:
You should continue making your monthly payments by check until notified that your monthly automated withdrawal will occur. You will receive a “verification of electronic premium withdrawal” statement, which will replace the monthly billing statement. The statement will advise the date when the withdrawal will take place and the amount to be withdrawn.
Also, premiums must be paid through the current period in order to enroll.
Answers to questions can be obtained by calling UnitedHealthcare at (800) 842-5252.
Click here for the enrollment form.
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- Forward Progress
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Women in Construction Week 2022
- Bill’s passage would place Santa Cruz Metro under PERB
- SMART-TD, BLET gather allies at TTD Executive Committee meeting
- GOP reps encourage BNSF to re-think Hi-Viz
- UMWA marks year since initiating strike
- RRB: Railroad Retirement age reductions