Bring your enthusiasm, optimism, and great ideas, because the 2018 Partners in Progress Conference is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Featuring an outstanding educational program, fresh ideas, and constructive conversation, the 2018 conference will take place Feb. 13-14, 2018, in Orlando, Fla. The event will set the stage for the exchange of thoughts and establish a dialogue between labor and management to better understand the market and our competitive strengths.
The 2018 conference’s theme is “Communicate, Commit, Deliver,” because we know together we are stronger when these values happen. Those who have attended previous conferences know how beneficial this program can be. This year will be no different. Mark your calendar now and plan to attend.
Strengthen relationships, explore new markets
The 2018 conference also offers you the unique opportunity to exchange ideas with other chapters and locals across the country. You will gain the tools to strengthen or establish your local labor/management relationship, improve communication with workers, labor, and management, and explore ways to sustain and expand markets.
Together we will address complex industry problems and examine solutions. The exceptional educational program will foster a spirit of cooperation between labor and management. Enthusiasm, optimism, and great ideas will be the by-products of these efforts.
The 2018 conference will be held Feb. 13-14, 2018 at the recently renovated Hilton Buena Vista Resort in Orlando, Fla. The program has been completely restructured to maximize your learning opportunities.
Watch the Partners in Progress (link to: http://www.pinp.org/) and SMACNA (https://www.smacna.org) websites for more details on the program.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART statement on White House Back to School 2022 collaboration to improve indoor air quality
- SMART statement on passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- SMART Leadership Conference day three: building solidarity and strength
- SMART Leadership Conference day two: locals continue hard work
- SMART statement on signing of the CHIPS and Science Act
- Inaugural SMART Leadership Conference kicks off in San Francisco with “Growth Through Unity”
- Special Focus: Infrastructure and Jobs Act expected to create jobs for SMART members