Railroad employees covered under National Railway Carriers/UTU Health and Welfare Plan or the Railroad Employees’ National Health and Welfare Plan will begin receiving notification of the online open enrollment period that began Oct. 1, 2013, and ends Nov. 2, 2013. The information should be specific to the current enrollment for you and your eligible dependents.
This new online enrollment capability provides the ability to view your personal information, add, delete and update dependent information, view enrollment materials, enroll in benefits for next year, and receive an immediate confirmation statement. There is no need to mail in a paper enrollment form. However, if you need assistance, have question or require a paper enrollment kit, call Railroad Enrollment Services at (800) 753-2692.
You are encouraged to visit the online enrollment site and review all the information available. Use the log-in instructions at end of this article to access and review your personal information and spend some time learning about the benefits resources available on the site.
You may have choices to make or information to provide.
- It is required that covered dependent Social Security numbers (SSN) be provided to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Please supply the missing SSN on the Dependent Information screen.
- If you currently have the Opt-Out Option 1 Plan and want to continue this plan for next year, you must select Opt-Out Option 1 on the Medical Screen.
If you are currently enrolled in the Health Flexible Spending Account, the election and yearly contribution will not rollover to the new plan year. If you want to continue with this program for the coming year, you must enter your annual contribution amount for these programs in the box provided on the Health Flexible Spending Account Screen.
To enroll in available benefit programs or make changes, access the Railroad Enrollment Services online enrollment for 2014 at www.yourtracktohealth.com (formerly known as the Railroad Information Depot).
- Click “Login” located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you have already registered, enter your username and password.
- If you have not yet registered, select “New User?” at the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
Once logged in, select the option to “Enroll Now for 2014,” located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023