The Oakland Old Rails Club is planning its annual Old Rails Dinner and Get Together Sunday, April 27, at Dino’s Restaurant in Castro Valley, Calif. There will be a “no host” happy hour at noon, with dinner to follow at 1 p.m., Oakland Old Rails News Editor Richard Scholl reports.
The cost for dinner is $25 with a choice of steak with mashed potatoes or spaghetti, salmon alla bella with lemon butter sauce and rice, or broiled half spring chicken with mashed potatoes or spaghetti. Salad, vegetables, bread and butter, dessert and coffee are included, as well as tax and gratuity.
Tickets to the event will be on sale at the March and April meetings, by calling Secretary Gilbert Sanchez at (510) 533-4338, or by mailing your check to Sanchez at 5030 Trask St., Oakland, CA 94601.
Dino’s Restaurant is located at 3600 Castro Valley Blvd., Castro Valley, Calif.
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Labor rallies planned Sept. 10 in Nebraska, Ohio