The Oakland Old Rails Club is planning its annual Old Rails Dinner and Get Together Sunday, April 27, at Dino’s Restaurant in Castro Valley, Calif. There will be a “no host” happy hour at noon, with dinner to follow at 1 p.m., Oakland Old Rails News Editor Richard Scholl reports.
The cost for dinner is $25 with a choice of steak with mashed potatoes or spaghetti, salmon alla bella with lemon butter sauce and rice, or broiled half spring chicken with mashed potatoes or spaghetti. Salad, vegetables, bread and butter, dessert and coffee are included, as well as tax and gratuity.
Tickets to the event will be on sale at the March and April meetings, by calling Secretary Gilbert Sanchez at (510) 533-4338, or by mailing your check to Sanchez at 5030 Trask St., Oakland, CA 94601.
Dino’s Restaurant is located at 3600 Castro Valley Blvd., Castro Valley, Calif.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- SMART-TD Local 206 mourns sudden loss of member
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023