The Oakland Old Rails Club is planning its annual dinner and get together for Sunday, April 12, 2015, at the Elios Family Restaurant at 260 Floresta Blvd., San Leandro, Calif.
The event will begin at noon with a no-host bar, with dinner to be served at 1:00 p.m. There are three dinner choices this year of coulotte steak with mashed potatoes or rice, broiled salmon and rice, or broiled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or rice. All dinners include a tossed salad, vegetables, bread and butter, dessert and coffee.
Tickets are $30 and may be purchased at the March meeting or by mail. For tickets by mail, send money and entrée choices to Bill Cotton, 1310 Strathmore Ct., Concord, CA 94518. The price includes sales tax and gratuity. Checks can be made payable to “Old Rails Club.” Reservations can also be made by calling (925) 872-7186.
- Computer outage does not affect TD RTS events
- TD Local 278 shows solidarity with UAW
- North and South Carolina members join for Solidarity Shoot
- What TD members can do to support the UAW strike
- SMART-TD forms new committee to address assaults on bus and transit operators
- Message to rail workers from TD President Ferguson re: UAW strike action
- Effort by coworkers ensures fallen TD Local 1846 member will not be forgotten
- SMART-TD Announces Its Support for STB’s Historic Declaration of Reciprocal Switching
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Registration opens for November TD Regional Training Seminar in Iowa