The Oakland Old Rails Club is planning its annual dinner and get together for Sunday, April 12, 2015, at the Elios Family Restaurant at 260 Floresta Blvd., San Leandro, Calif.
The event will begin at noon with a no-host bar, with dinner to be served at 1:00 p.m. There are three dinner choices this year of coulotte steak with mashed potatoes or rice, broiled salmon and rice, or broiled chicken breast with mashed potatoes or rice. All dinners include a tossed salad, vegetables, bread and butter, dessert and coffee.
Tickets are $30 and may be purchased at the March meeting or by mail. For tickets by mail, send money and entrée choices to Bill Cotton, 1310 Strathmore Ct., Concord, CA 94518. The price includes sales tax and gratuity. Checks can be made payable to “Old Rails Club.” Reservations can also be made by calling (925) 872-7186.
- SMART-TD statement on the results of the U.S. Senate vote to impose the rail agreement
- SMART-TD statement on potential extension of status-quo period
- SMART-TD statement on congressional intervention in the national rail negotiations
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson