OMAHA, Neb. (AP)—U.S. News & World Report reported today that Norfolk Southern (NS) denied Canadian Pacific’s (CP) takeover offer, but it appears that CP persists, as they are reportedly set to bring their proposal to NS stakeholders.
Read the entire article at U.S. News & World Report Dec. 8.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023
- N.J. designates Oct. 15 as annual Railroad Workers Day