OMAHA, Neb. (AP)—U.S. News & World Report reported today that Norfolk Southern (NS) denied Canadian Pacific’s (CP) takeover offer, but it appears that CP persists, as they are reportedly set to bring their proposal to NS stakeholders.
Read the entire article at U.S. News & World Report Dec. 8.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results