BULLS GAP, Tenn. (WVLT) — “See tracks? Think train!” That’s the name of a new nation-wide safety campaign. Norfolk Southern and other railroads have teamed up with the non-profit, Operation Lifesaver.
The group’s safety train is making its way to 9 cities in Tennessee and Virginia. It’s all part of a 5 day, 364 mile trip to raise awareness about being alert and staying safe around railroad tracks.
From Cleveland, Tennessee to Lynchburg, Virginia — the train has one goal.
Read the whole story at Local8now.com.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available