The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) will award New Jersey Transit more than $71.4 million in Hurricane Sandy recovery funds for various repair and resiliency projects.
These projects include recovery and resiliency work currently underway, such as the elevation of key substations in Hoboken, Kearny and Bay Head.
Read more from Progressive Railroading.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023
- N.J. designates Oct. 15 as annual Railroad Workers Day