The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) will award New Jersey Transit more than $71.4 million in Hurricane Sandy recovery funds for various repair and resiliency projects.
These projects include recovery and resiliency work currently underway, such as the elevation of key substations in Hoboken, Kearny and Bay Head.
Read more from Progressive Railroading.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results
- SMART TD seeks photos for annual Alumni calendar
- SMART statement on President Biden’s signing of the Inflation Reduction Act