According to NBCConnecticut.com, new speed-rail options for commuters in Connecticut will be available in spring of 2018, with additional routes planned for the cities of New Haven, Hartford and Springfield.
Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy announced that TransitAmerica Services and Alternate Concepts (TASI/ACI) have been named as the joint service providers for the venture. Officials noted that Amtrak service in those areas will not be affected.
Read the complete article here.
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART-TD, BLET joint statement on rail embargo
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC