The newly certified ICB/TABB contractors listed below recently entered the ranks of elite professionals who have proven they are at the top of their craft, meet the rigorous requirements for ICB/TABB certification and employ certified, highly skilled technicians and supervisors who continue to improve their skills with continuing education units and who invest their knowledge in the future. These TABB, fire and smoke damper, and commissioning contractors perform quality work for customers of the HVAC sheet metal industry while providing a solid company bottom line.
Healthy, forward-thinking companies like these are the lifeblood of our profession – and NEMIC and its certifying bodies, ICB/TABB, are here to help contractors help customers by identifying emerging technology, certifications, legislation, HVAC Fire Life Safety, indoor air quality, marketing and branding, field staff support and much more.
Please join us in congratulating the following companies for demonstrating the highest level of excellence, commitment and dedication to our industry:
|Certification||Certification Date||Company||Company City||Local Union|
|TABB Contractor||3/30/2022||Pan-Pacific Mechanical||Fremont, CA||104|
|TABB Contractor||3/8/2022||Bledsoe Environmental, LLC||Indianapolis, IN||20|
|TABB Contractor, Commissioning||3/8/2022||Built Environmental Systems Testing||Cashion, OK||124|
|TABB Contractor||3/3/2022||Total Mechanical||Pewaukee, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||T&B Service||Eau Claire, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||Big City Balancing||Astoria, NY||28|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc.||Woodridge, IL||265|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||Sunset Air, Inc.||Lacey, WA||66|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||2/14/2022||Cahill Sketching and Inspecting||Somerdale, NJ||19|
- Elections matter: How your vote has helped workers since 2020
- Secure your future. Vote!
- Recent progress made.
- Progress made for Bus Dept. and 2PC rule
- Building a healthy future for all Canadians
- SMART MD membership votes to ratify contract with freight rail carriers
- SMART Local 206 journeyperson Annet Del Rosario wins July NABTU Tradeswomen Heroes Award
- Inaugural SMART Leadership Conference in San Francisco focuses on “Growth Through Unity”
- White House highlights partnership with SMART, SMACNA and NEMI
- Railroad, Mechanical and Engineering Department Report