The newly certified ICB/TABB contractors listed below recently entered the ranks of elite professionals who have proven they are at the top of their craft, meet the rigorous requirements for ICB/TABB certification and employ certified, highly skilled technicians and supervisors who continue to improve their skills with continuing education units and who invest their knowledge in the future. These TABB, fire and smoke damper, and commissioning contractors perform quality work for customers of the HVAC sheet metal industry while providing a solid company bottom line.
Healthy, forward-thinking companies like these are the lifeblood of our profession – and NEMIC and its certifying bodies, ICB/TABB, are here to help contractors help customers by identifying emerging technology, certifications, legislation, HVAC Fire Life Safety, indoor air quality, marketing and branding, field staff support and much more.
Please join us in congratulating the following companies for demonstrating the highest level of excellence, commitment and dedication to our industry:
|Certification||Certification Date||Company||Company City||Local Union|
|TABB Contractor||3/30/2022||Pan-Pacific Mechanical||Fremont, CA||104|
|TABB Contractor||3/8/2022||Bledsoe Environmental, LLC||Indianapolis, IN||20|
|TABB Contractor||3/8/2022||Built Environmental Systems Testing||Cashion, OK||124|
|TABB Contractor||3/3/2022||Total Mechanical||Pewaukee, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||T&B Service||Eau Claire, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||Big City Balancing||Astoria, NY||28|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc.||Woodridge, IL||265|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||Sunset Air, Inc.||Lacey, WA||66|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||2/14/2022||Cahill Sketching and Inspecting||Somerdale, NJ||19|
|Commissioning||3/8/2022||Built Environmental Systems Testing||Cashion, OK||124|
- Watch the Skies — It’s National Lightning Safety Week!
- SMOHIT: Information on PPE recall
- Apprentices from five states compete in regional contest
- SMART Army Mobilizes to Support Wisconsin Kids
- Third week of NMB sessions concludes; unions again call for proffer of arbitration
- United Rail Unions’ statement following NMB sessions
- SMOHIT on Safeguarding Women’s Health in the Trades
- General President Sellers’ Memorial Day video message
- ITI ramps up Ventilation Verification for IAQ curriculum
- Recent grad shares “I Got Your Back” story from her apprenticeship