The newly certified ICB/TABB contractors listed below recently entered the ranks of elite professionals who have proven they are at the top of their craft, meet the rigorous requirements for ICB/TABB certification and employ certified, highly skilled technicians and supervisors who continue to improve their skills with continuing education units and who invest their knowledge in the future. These TABB, fire and smoke damper, and commissioning contractors perform quality work for customers of the HVAC sheet metal industry while providing a solid company bottom line.
Healthy, forward-thinking companies like these are the lifeblood of our profession – and NEMIC and its certifying bodies, ICB/TABB, are here to help contractors help customers by identifying emerging technology, certifications, legislation, HVAC Fire Life Safety, indoor air quality, marketing and branding, field staff support and much more.
Please join us in congratulating the following companies for demonstrating the highest level of excellence, commitment and dedication to our industry:
|Certification||Certification Date||Company||Company City||Local Union|
|TABB Contractor||3/30/2022||Pan-Pacific Mechanical||Fremont, CA||104|
|TABB Contractor||3/8/2022||Bledsoe Environmental, LLC||Indianapolis, IN||20|
|TABB Contractor, Commissioning||3/8/2022||Built Environmental Systems Testing||Cashion, OK||124|
|TABB Contractor||3/3/2022||Total Mechanical||Pewaukee, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||T&B Service||Eau Claire, WI||18|
|TABB Contractor||2/7/2022||Big City Balancing||Astoria, NY||28|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc.||Woodridge, IL||265|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||3/8/2022||Sunset Air, Inc.||Lacey, WA||66|
|Fire & Smoke Damper Contractor||2/14/2022||Cahill Sketching and Inspecting||Somerdale, NJ||19|
Click here for more information on becoming an ICB/TABB Certified Contractor.
- Special Focus: SMART General President Joseph Sellers retires with track record of accomplishment
- The greatest honor of my lifetime
- Congratulations and thanks for a job well done
- We can create change, if we will it
- Working for a better tomorrow!
- Tunnel replacement projects promise jobs, better conditions for SMART members
- 2022 Bureau of Labor Statistics report demonstrates need for organizing, pro-labor legislation
- BE4ALL launches first Toolbox Talk
- Kline joins NEMIC as director of building construction technology
- NEMIC adds new director of implementation