The new national rail contract and its increased rates of pay become effective Sept. 16.
Sept. 16 is also the trigger date from which the carriers are pledged to make retroactive wage payments within 60 days.
Health care changes will be implemented after Jan. 1.
New rate tables can be found on www.utu.org by selecting “Documents” in the blue-line menu bar near the top of the homepage, then selecting “Rates of Pay.”
- Union Pacific reaches labor agreement with largest union
- TCU & Shop-Craft Coalition reaches tentative agreement with Amtrak
- Norfolk Southern and SMART-TD statement on conductor redeployment bargaining
- Ohio SLD Whitaker, senators state case for Railway Safety Act before commerce committee
- To better serve you, we have to know where you are!
- UPDATED: President Ferguson appears with U.S. Sen. Brown to discuss Railway Safety Act
- Analysis: Lawsuit means shareholders might not be OK after East Palestine
- FRA issues safety bulletin on grade-crossing shove moves after fatal accident
- Kansas rail safety legislation needs support
- Husband of TD staff member in need of liver donor